Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary! As I mentioned earlier, we celebrated 33 years on 27 October 2006! Pretty good, huh? Nice to love somebody for that long AND be loved back!
For our anniversary, the kids bought us tickets to see James Taylor at the Louisville Palace! What a terrific show! We had a wonderful time! We took these self-portraits when we got home from the concert to send to the kids to thank them! I wish I had a scanner, I would put a picture from 1973 side-by-side just so everyone can see that we haven't changed one iota! :)
Thank you again, kids, for the great evening! We love you all!

Love,
Dad & Mom
YYYY
"Good night you moonlight ladies . . . ." (That line will forever be Ted's! :) Y
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can take a picture of a picture. It works fairly well. I think you should post it!

Sounds like a nice time! Concerts are always fun.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Alissa, you could take a picture of a picture. I have done it before. :)

Glad you had fun! :)

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually haven't changed all that much--less hair for both of you is all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home