Sunday, July 30, 2006

Welcome Home!Abby was so happy to see us, I couldn't get far enough away from her to get a good picture. Poor kitty had been here all week all by herself. BUT, she had good company since the kids came out to visit her and make sure she was well-fed. She hasn't moved two feet from me ever since we got home!
Gary took this because he thought it was funny. Unpacking is exhausting - and, as you can tell, there was a lot left to do! Oh well. Everyone has to have a little catnap! Actually, the cat was sleeping with me until she saw Gary with the camera.
It's good to be home. Thanks for enjoying my vacation with me. We will have to do this again sometime! Take care and count it all JOY!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Even with the unpacking and laundry and stuff it is still nice to be home after a long car ride! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home