Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!This is Whitney with Tom, our 22 lb. turkey. Tom was the best turkey I ever baked! I was going to take a picture of Tom before he went in the oven, but forgot! This is what he looked like afterwards. His wings fell off on the way from pan to platter, but no matter - he was tender and juicy. My new oven is one of my blessings to be thankful for this year. I've never made such a tasty turkey!
Here we are chowing down. A long day of cooking, but well worth it. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. We all ate until we could eat no more. Did I have all 13 required items? Hmm - turkey, stuffing, rolls, butter, cranberry sauce, fruit salad, corn, potatoes, gravy, tomato juice, milk, pie (2 kinds, thanks to Natalie), whipped cream, ice cream - I think we made it with items to spare.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

You should really not take picture of me while I am eating. Not a pretty face in either picture! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home