Monday, July 23, 2007

More July 2007
Natalie turned 24 on 6 July. Hard to believe my baby is 24!!! And, I haven't aged a bit. :)

Also, in July, Matt and Whitney bought a new Honda CRV, Natalie and David bought a new Hyundai Sonata and Dad bought a new Ford Edge. We are surrounded by new cars! :)
Whitney's baby shower was held on 15 July. Natalie did a great job putting it together and running it smoothly. We had enough food for a small army - and plenty of leftovers, too. Mr. Baby got lots of nice gifts! He is going to be well set when he arrives!

I turned 55, although, we didn't get any photos of the event, so for all intents and purposes, it never happened and I get one more year at 54! :) Pretty neat - I may try that again next year, too!!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the boys had their party on July 21. Sorry you couldn't make it!

I didn't know Jake had been in town...

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home