Monday, April 28, 2008

Home Again, Finnegan Thanks to computer glitches, it has taken me quite a while to finish my story! But, we left Alexandria about 11:00 a.m. on Friday, 11 April. It took us a while to get out of town, but once we did, we had clear sailing - for most of the trip. We ran into rain in West Virginia and stopped at Arby's to eat during a storm. After that, the weather began to clear.
Difficult to get a good photo from a moving vehicle, but I persisted, anyway!
After the rainy weather, there was a beautiful sunset. My extra-special thanks to David and Natalie for a wonderful trip. I had a great time and was thrilled to be included in their vacation! (If you return to DC before I'm too old to do all that walking, maybe you will invite me to go along again.)
Love you both!
Y

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered if you ever made it home :-)

Dave looks a little crabby there in that last photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home