Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This past weekend . . .
Ted, Jodi, Chris, Andra and Danielle visted from Virginia. It has been a year and a half since Ted, Jodi and Chris were here last. This is the first chance we've had to meet Andra and Danielle, Ted's girls from his first marriage. It was so terrific to meet them. They are beautiful - in looks and actions. I know Ted is proud of them. I just wish Ma was here to see them. She wanted things to work out for Ted and his girls so badly. Well, I'm sure she knows and is smiling.


It was a whirlwind visit, but everyone had a good time. Perhaps they will get here a little more often now that they live closer. But, I know it is difficult to get away when schedules are so busy. They will be welcome whenever they can get here. As for the girls, they are going back to their mother this month, but we are all hoping they will return next summer for another visit. Now that we've had the chance to get to know them, we sure hope we will see them more often!


2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we'd been able to make it last weekend...

oh well, maybe next time...

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Boy, my face sure looks chubby! I guess that's the dental surgery, not the chips and dip of birthday season! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home