Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!A group photo was in order . . . I told Bob and Dad I would take a picture to send to them in Florida - where they ate Thanksgiving Dinner at the Mariner Seafood Buffet. No turkey for them! They don't like turkey anyway!
The first picture was too far away, but guess who forgot to set the timer for the second picture?? :)
Closer shot, but what are Natalie and David doing?? One more try -
Would have been perfect if it hadn't been blurred! Only I could blur a timed photo with the camera sitting on the bookshelf!

We had a wonderful day! I am very, very thankful for everything. I have been blessed with a great husband who loves me more than ever. We have been blessed with great kids who have found their perfect partners. I have a wonderful Dad (& Ma), brother & family, sister & family. Gary and I are fortunate to have a home, food, good jobs, enough money for the things we need and many of the things we want - but not so much that we don't have to rely on our faith to get by! We have so much to be thankful for! Thanks to all who are a part of our lives! Good night and may God bless!

Happy Thanksgiving, 2006!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

It's like I knew there would be at least 3 pictures taken. So, I made a funny face on the 2nd attempt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home