Monday, August 06, 2007

No Baby, but Another Birthday! I said you wouldn't hear from me until I was a grandma, but I can't overlook a couple very important birthdays. 'Tis the season, after all.
Future Dad turned 28 on Friday, 3 August 2007. Since Whitney is "enjoying" modified bed rest, we had a small party for Matt at their house.
I think Matt was wishing for a son for his birthday, but that didn't happen. Their next opportunity for a baby was today, but the doctor sent Whitney home again. She has another appointment on Thursday, 9 August. So far, Mr. Baby has missed Matt's birthday and Great-Grandpa's birthday - maybe he will arrive on Chip's birthday! HAPPY #28 BIRTHDAY, MATT!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Matt! You didn't really want to share your big day, anyway, right? :-)

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so he did...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home