Friday, November 30, 2007

Grand Finale1954
So, who are these adorable kids??
[For the record, this is not the exact photo I remember. The photo I remember had Bob on the right, Nan on the left and me on the verge of escaping. But, since I cannot put my hands on that photo, this one will have to suffice.] Turn the clock up 53 years and here we are - perhaps not as young, but pretty well preserved if you ask me!
And, here we are with our fearless leader!
Happy (late) Thanksgiving from all of us!


2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the photo you're speaking of, but that one is very cute, too.

I like the comparison shots :-)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Whew! I didn't think that was the picture you were talking about. But it will do. Your smile is still the same, and we don't look all that different from our childhoods except for size and wrinkles, do we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home