Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Supper at BoondocksWe had a wait of about 20 minutes before we were seated at a table. Natalie and I checked out Pickles, the souvenir shop. Bob, Natalie and I wandered around exploring and looking for photo opportunities.
While we roamed, Dad, Nan, Janet and Terry sat in the waiting area - scanning the menu for something scrumptious to eat.
I don't know what everybody else had, but I had stuffed crab, baked potato and green beans. Wow, was that good!
Incidentally, there was a lemon in my water - which Grandpa found a better use for! :)
Mmmmm - delicous meal. Lengthy wait to check out, but worth it. From here, back "home" where Natalie and I took a quick swim followed by a trip to the hot tub to warm up. It was only in the 40's outside. Some people do crazy things on vacation!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a neat place.

Only a tiny bit jealous. Just a tiny bit.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that a great trip?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home