Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grandma's Special Day!! Whitney invited me to babysit for Grant today!
I'd have to be crazy to turn down a day with such a sweetheart! And, crazy I'm not (contrary to popular belief). :)
Grant was sooooooo good and so pleasant. It seems he only cries when he thinks he is never, ever going to eat again. Then chows down like there is no tomorrow.
Such a joy! He squeals and jabbers now and is just so adorable. Funny how you forget how much fun it was when your own kids were that age. I know we had fun - we have plenty of happy photos to prove it - but reliving it with Grant is truly a blessing.
Thanks, Mom, for a terrific day!
[I'm posting another 50 pictures on the web album! Enjoy! (When Matt returns, he can see what he missed!)]
Love to all!
Y

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a happy baby! How wonderful! I know you had a good day...

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that first photo he looks JUST LIKE MATT. :-)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I agree with Alissa. That first picture looks just like Matt! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home