Sunday, October 21, 2007

I don't know if sailors were delighted, but we were! Our final day on the beach was gorgeous!
With no waves, I was able to walk out quite a distance. The water was crystal clear and there were large schools of tiny, iridescent fish. I also saw one small (approximately 8") stingray.
See how clear and sparkly? It was a beautiful day!
While I was in the water, taking lots and lots of pictures, Gary was on the beach. I couldn't interest him in exploring. I guess the point of vacation is to do what you want to do - so we were both happy.
This was the kind of day I associate with PCB. This is how I remember the beach was when the kids were little. It was a picture perfect day. And, after all the rain, we really enjoyed it!
[In case you are wondering - Blogger wasn't working on Saturday night.]

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how I remember it, too :-)

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal clear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home