Saturday, October 13, 2007

Second Sunset . . . . This is the only picture of our first full day of "fun in the sun."
I spent the day in bed sick, sick, sick. I managed to get out to the deck for the evening sunset shot, but then went back to bed.
I spent Wednesday with Matt, Grant and Natalie. Evidently Grant had brought home a "daycare" virus, which Matt and I caught. Natalie got a touch of it, but fortunately didn't get the full force. Matt said that Grant was sick for about 12 hours. Matt was sick for about 24 hours and I was sick for about 36 hours. I guess age was the mitigating circumstance! At any rate, sick or not, I wouldn't pass up the chance to spend time with Grant!

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bummer to be sick the first day of your vacation. Glad that the baby didn't get any sicker. He will probably become inured to all those things pretty quickly because he is going to daycare. Hope you are feeling better and can enjoy yourself. Saved Grandpa some money, though, I guess, on your supper! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home