Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Look who I'm holding . . . Grant!

And, he's a whopping 11 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long! He has just taken off! He has gained 3 pounds 3 oz. and 2 inches in length in the last month!
Dad took a "Grant day" to stay home with him after the doctor appointment. Grant received a number of vaccinations today and Dad wanted to give him a little extra attention. I think all the medicine he received pretty much wiped him out. He slept soundly for most of the afternoon. We even went to Moe's for lunch and made a quick trip to Home Depot, but Grant slept through it all.
I hope he is sleeping this peacefully tonight.

As always - thanks for sharing! And, thanks to Natalie for letting me do all the holding. My visit today will have to hold me over for a while. Love you guys!
Y

My next post will be from sunny Florida!


2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's really growing!

Have a great trip!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Growing like the proverbial weed! Thanks for the update. It's fun to keep track. Hard to believe he is 2 months old already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home