Friday, August 31, 2007

Two Things . . . .
First and most importantly, Grant turned 3 weeks old yesterday, 30 August. That was also the day of the first UL home football game, so I got to go over to Whitney and Matt's to help with Grant for a little while. He is so cute. What a joy to be able to spend time with them! This retirement stuff is great!

Also, as promised, here is a photo of my antique "find." Turns out it has three full-size drawers with the two glove drawers on top and a marble insert. It needs a little work, primarily new hardware! The drawer pulls are awful! But, I wasn't looking for a picture-perfect piece and I really like it. I can't wait to get it cleaned up and ready to use!
Here ends another week!
Happy Labor Day to all!

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chest of drawers is great! As tiny as Grant is, you may be able to use that center part for a changing table for awhile ;-)

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chest is a real find! Happy 3 weeks to Grant!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

I like the chest of drawers! That's really neat. I think you should keep the hardware! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home