Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Day!
Whitney and Matt's little blessing topped 6 lbs. at his weigh-in yesterday!
Hip hip hooray!
What a sweetheart he is and what good parents he is lucky enough to have!
On a completely different topic, I went shopping with Judy Johnson yesterday and finally found a chest of drawers for my "guest/baby" room. I've paid for it, but Gary and I have to go back to pick it up on Friday. If I remember correctly, it is 4 drawers, with 2 glove drawers on top - it also has a small marble insert. It is an antique, but more in the "collectible" vein - rustic, maybe. Anyway, I like it and can't wait to get it home and cleaned up. I will take a picture of it - with the tacky drawer pulls on it - when I get it. The hardware is the first thing to be changed, believe me. But, it is a neat piece of furniture and just what I wanted - vintage, not new.
Well, that's all for today. Just thought I'd let you know that Grant gained 11 ounces in 3 days - I think he is on his way!

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Congrats to Grant for gaining weight and congrats to you on finding furniture! :)

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Grant and for you! I'm eager to see your find...

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable!

But he's just. so. tiny. so tiny! I don't think I've ever held a 6 pound baby!

Yay on your new furniture. Which room is the guest/baby room?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home