Sunday, August 19, 2007

More Pictures of Presque Isle, Day 4 We passed the marina as we drove around the perimeter of the park. When we got to the Perry Monument, Dad offered me a ride on the Lady Kate, the boat I'd seen on Saturday. We thought we were going to tour the bay. As it turned out, we went out into the lake. It was great fun - beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, pleasant guide - all adds up to a fun time! And, lots of photos - only a few of which I will post. :)
[P.S. I didn't even ask for the ride, Dad volunteered! And, I'm glad he did.]
Heading out of Misery Bay past the Perry Monument
The Coast Guard Station
The old Hammermill paper factory - no longer in use
Presque Isle Lighthouse
Stay tuned for more . . . . :)

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, a boat ride! How fun!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have liked the boat ride, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home