Sunday, August 12, 2007

Memory Lane, Day 1 (continued) As we head down State Street, we pass Hamot Hospital - the best hospital ever and my birth place. :)
This is Dobbins Landing - the spiffed up pier.
This is the water treatment plant - nothing spectacular, but I liked the building.
Ahhhhh - another view of Hamot Hospital.
This is my favorite fountain - the fountain that started my love of fountains. When we were little, the fountain changed colors, but when we saw it the other night, there were no lights. We will ride past it one more time the night before we head home and maybe then it will be lit.
(Blogger hasn't exactly been cooperating with me. It won't always upload photos and sometimes when I post, it posts the pictures, but omits my text. I'm having a difficult time keeping you apprised of our trip!)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Are you sure that is the best hospital ever?? :)

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it's not the best hospital ever--St. Vincent's is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home