Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I visited my favorite grandson today! Since I haven't seen Grant for two weeks, I took advantage of the "grandmas can visit anytime" policy at the daycare today and spent several hours with him.
A lot changes in a couple weeks! When I last saw Grant, he was smiling a little, but look at him now! Seems like he grins all the time he is awake. What a sweetheart! He is a happy little boy and he is surrounded by happy little girls at daycare. It's a cheerful place. I think he is going to be very happy there - by the looks of that smile, I'd say he already is!
Thanks, again, to Mom and Dad for sharing. Anytime spent with Grant is always a joy!
Y

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He certainly does look happy! He's cute, that's for sure :-)

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that grin! :)Aren't grandkids fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home