Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Black FridayFor obvious reasons, Natalie and I avoided the stores on Friday. The morning proved to be too cool for a walk, so we visited Bob and Janet in their new motorhome. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera! Hard to believe, huh? Anyway, after our visit, we headed out to Rosemary Beach, one of my favorite places. We walked a little, but we weren't dressed warmly enough to go too far!
With the wind now coming from the north, Grandpa's porch was pretty warm.
Natalie and I braved the beach to collect shells left behind by the waves of the previous days. The water on Friday was calm, clear and inviting. I only managed to get in up to my ankles. The water felt pretty good - the air was chilly, though.
Finally - a sunset! No clouds tonight!
After our walk on the beach and after I took sunset pictures, I got brave and decided to go swimming. That's Bob trying out his new camera.
The pool water was warm as bath water! What a pleasant surprise. It was so nice that Natalie and I decided to swim again after supper.


1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admit it--you froze that last time you went in the water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home