Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Great Day! Truthfully, my days are nearly always great. And, it isn't because I'm retired, either. I guess I'm just one of the fortunate ones whose glass is more than half-full 99% of the time. But, really, can you possibly have a bad day when you get to spend it with your favorite grandbaby? I think not! Matt and David went to Indianapolis to see a Colts game and today was Whitney's Derby Dinner day with her grandmother. Guess who got to babysit?
Whitney seems to hate to impose, but nothing could be less of an imposition! She does me a favor when she asks me to stay with Grant. He is just such a warm, toasty, cuddly bundle of joy! And, how precious is that?
And, that?? Look how he plays with his hands. :) He makes the cutest noises now, too, and tries so hard to talk. I sure am enjoying this grandma gig - it's great work if you can get it!
Whitney and Grant came out for supper this evening, too, as did Natalie - since their guys were enroute from Indy. We had a nice, quiet, lazy evening. Grant settled down after supper and slept the remainder of his visit.
I had such a nice day. This was my last dose of Grant for a while, since Natalie and I will be leaving on Tuesday and won't return until next Sunday night. Guess this will have to last me. Hopefully, Mom and Dad will be generous with the photos like they were when Gary and I visited PCB in October. Hint, hint. Thanks to them, once more, for the generous helping of grandbaby.
There's nothing like it!
Y

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, even I caught that hint :-)

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are smitten! :) I'm sure you will come to Florida as a SOG w PIP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home