Monday, January 28, 2008

Grant Update I haven't posted any Grant photos since New Year's Day, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share how he is growing!
Grandpa and I got to babysit a couple times last week and, while Grant hasn't changed too much in appearance in the last few weeks, he certainly has changed! He's always liked to move his feet and hands, but now he jumps - and jumps and jumps and jumps. The Exer-Saucer he received from his Oma and Opa for Christmas is really getting a workout. He loves that thing!
He's also eating more solid food and he seems to like it. Note the carrots and bananas on his face. :)Last night he sat at the table with us during supper. And, of course, Grandma had her camera ready. :) He's still "Cracker Jack, the pass-around pack." We all enjoy holding him and he never seems to mind being passed back and forth.
At 5 1/2 months, Grant is still a joy! I kind of suspect he will always be a joy to me - just like his dad and his aunt!
Life is definitely good!
Y

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's definitely changed since I saw him at Christmas :-)

My boys loved the exersaucer, too. Nicky, especially, was content to sit in there for FOREVER and jump and spin and play. Wonderful thing, the exersaucer, even if it is huge and takes up half a room :-)

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His personality becomes more apparent all the time, and it seems to be a very cheerful one. Isn't it fun to be a grandma?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home