Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nancy's Art DisplayYesterday, I went to the public library in Shepherdsville, KY, to view my sister's art display.
It was difficult to photograph the pictures so you might have some idea what was on display. So, I did the best I could.
This is my sister, Nancy.
Obviously, she inherited our mother's talent. She does a beautiful job and really enjoys her hobby. She is using her retirement time wisely. I, on the other hand, can barely write my name legibly - there is no way I would attempt to paint! But, that's okay - I don't think I could fit it into my busy schedule anyway. :)
If you get to Shepherdsville before the end of January, stop in to see her work in person. If not, visit her blog - she occasionally posts photos of her newest paintings. Enjoy!
[Beautiful display, Nan!]

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the coolest thing? I hope she gets a photo of herself standing by her display...

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for going to see the paintings. I must admit it's really neat to see my work up there on the wall, even though I have seen much better work up there. Maybe you could crochet some wall hangings. You have talent, just in a different area...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home