Thursday, December 21, 2006

Putting up the tree . . . .


Whose childhood ornament is cuter?
Dad even helped!

We put our tree up on 10 December and I have tried to blog the event four times and all four times it has *poof* disappeared without posting. Very disturbing to put all your energy into one entertaining blog and have it disappear. I just don't have the wherewithal to recreate it when that happens. Since it happened on two different occasions, I figure it wasn't meant to be.

BUT, I will try again, because it really was a red-letter day. Gary helped!! I don't think that has happened in ten years! The sad part of the event was that I had to leave to attend a Christmas party. It was a beautiful party, but it is always hard to leave the family behind when everyone is having a good time. :)

Anyway, they finished putting up the tree without me and did a stellar job. So, Christmas is official around here (and has been since the 10th)!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tree is very pretty!

Everyone keeps complaining about blogger--I haven't had a bit of trouble. Of course, that was probably the kiss of death. I'm glad you persisted, though--I don't usually get to see your tree!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I have had a that same thing happen to me on blogger, but not in a while. Very pretty tree! :) But, didn't you forget to mention something?? ;)

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely tree! What did you forget to mention?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home