Friday, October 06, 2006

Who's been sleeping in my chair???That would be Abby . . . .
Abby's very favorite spot in the house is my Lazy Boy - whether I'm in it or not. If I'm in my chair, I get a bird's-eye view of her tail end as she snuggles to get as close to me as catly possible. If I'm not in my chair, she snuggles up to my pillow instead. Should you ever see me wearing light colored clothing, I'd be willing to bet that I have cat hair all over my posterior. I'm afraid I can't keep ahead of the cat hair, but with winter coming up, the black fur should match my wardrobe - not so lucky in the summer! Lucky thing she is so loveable!

Note: Abby seems to bear a slight resemblance to a certain kitten named Stripey.
YYYYYY
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, she DOES look a bit like Stripey...

Are you responsible for this? Because I wasn't planning on another cat.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that cats always seem to be drawn to the women of the house?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

me2 has a point. :) Ching is always in my seat or on my side of the bed, she even sleeps on me at night... Nice cat! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home