Friday, November 03, 2006

Trip to Panama City Beach
October 2006
19 - 20 October


I've been back home for nearly a week and since I didn't have Internet access while I was gone, I didn't have a chance to blog my vacation. So, I thought maybe blogging now would be a good way to relive the experience and preserve the memories!

We left Abby behind - home alone! First time we have done that. We left a feeder and lots of water and hoped for the best.
(She survived beautifully. As a matter of fact, she is a bit on the tubby side now! She really likes the feeder - when we took it away from her and resumed using the dish, she cried and whined and carried on constantly. So, the feeder is back. She will just have to waddle through life, I guess. She looks a bit like a B Kliban cat now!)

Natalie and David went with us to Panama City Beach for our annual October trip to visit Grandpa. We stopped in Cullman, AL, on the way down on Thursday night and arrived at Grandpa's on Friday afternoon.

The first thing we did was change into our swimwear and head for the beach. As you can see, it was beautiful on Friday when we arrived.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the memories!! :) Thanks for a fun trip! :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, share. Since I haven't been in years, I can live vicariously through you... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home