Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Evening at Dad's/Grandpa's/Great-Grandpa's

Drew gets tips from the Game Boy master!

As with every celebration for as long as I can remember - the floor is full of people. The people have changed over the years (thankfully, because I'm not as good at gettng up off the floor as I used to be!), but the crowd and the camaraderie has not!

Although recuperating from surgery, Terry was able to make it to today's gathering and Great Grandpa got a big hug from Drew (or is it the other way around??)!

Alissa, Drew and Nick were only here for a short time, but it was fun to see them! We all missed Andy, though!
We also missed regulars Matt and Whitney and Doug and Kellie!
A good time was had by all!
Merry Christmas, 2006!

P.S. It took me MULTIPLE tries to get this to post. What am I doing wrong? The frustration is beginning to outweigh the joy of blogging! Is there a better blog site for the obviously blogging-impaired?? Any and all help is appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had any issues at all. I don't think mom has, either. You could try typepad/wordpress, but I think it costs $$. Livejournal is free. Myspace is free. Xanga is maybe free? Your issues may stem from the "beta" thing, and since you never switched over that may be something you need to look into. I'd be happy to fool with if for you if you want to give me your username/password...

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you may want to switch to the Beta version. I was having similar problems, but now that I switched it seems to be working fine. Good luck! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home