Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night . . . .

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
I am lucky, no not lucky, blessed to have a wonderful family - terrific husband, great kids who have married great partners and a wonderful Dad! We are a happy, healthy, close-knit family!
I am blessed to have a brother & family and sister & family to love and to love me in return!
Life is good! I have all I need and more than I could ever want! Plus, this time next year, Matt and Whitney will have blessed us with a new little one to love!
What more could I ask for??
Merry Christmas to all - near and far (you know who you are) - and thank you for making this a beautiful holiday!
And remember - draw near to God and He will draw near to you!
Count it all JOY!
Love,
Me :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks for a Very Merry Christmas! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home