Thursday, December 28, 2006



This is an experiment. I am having trouble blogging using Picasa, so my daughter suggested I upload my images directly through blogger. Problems with Blogger, too. I cannot hit "enter" to add lines - I cannot format and when I tried to upload images, it still says, "Your images are being uploaded to Blogger." It has said that for at least 5 minutes - probably more. No images. So, I published what I had to this point and returned to edit. I was able to format the text (colors, size), but still cannot add lines. My daughter and niece both suggested I switch to the new Blogger, but I did that several weeks ago. I had these issues on the old version and, again, on the new version. So, before I give up, I will try to add ONE picture. Nope, "Your images are being uploaded to Blogger." 5 minutes - easy! Oh well. Not meant to be for me tonight! One more time two images - one of Natalie and one of Alissa. It took 15 minutes, but the photos uploaded. :) Finally. Now for formatting . . . I will address that problem another day! Good night and good news!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, well, THAT problem I do have. It does take forever to upload images through blogger--it always has. I put them on Flickr and then copy them over via html--MUCH faster! Try that--it may eliminate at least one headache.

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason I don't try to put pictures up there. YOurs show up fine, though.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Try Alissa's flickr method. I bet that will work better for you. It probably takes so long for you because you have dial-up. You might try making the pictures a smaller file size, too. :) Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home